When developing new products or expanding existing capabilities, it’s necessary to test the novation and immutability of the previously existing functionality. Reliable tools for functional, integration, regression and performance testing are essential. The SOLAR Testing Toolkit is the perfect solution.
The SOLAR Testing Toolkit emulates all the necessary elements of the payment world, is easy to operate and has handy tools for setting up and viewing test results.
The 2021 version of the SOLAR Testing Toolkit 3.0 has a number of significant advantages:
- Easily copy environments. When testing similar systems, simply reuse existing settings.
- Instantly change the request flow intensity in load testing without restarting the test. Maintain a high level of flow in both asynchronous and synchronous modes.
- Dynamically change and add adapters and connection routes in the test loop settings without restarting the application.
- Set ISO, JDBC, JMS and RabbitMQ adapter settings via UI.
- Access test data from external databases using a direct JDBC connection.
The SOLAR Testing Toolkit 3.0 supports the following protocols:
- Authorization and clearing for international and local payment systems such as VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX, JCB, UPI and MIR.
- Connections to ATM and POS terminals.
- ISO 8583
- JMS (IBM MQ, Tibco, Oracle AQ) и RabbitMQ
- Upload and download CSV, Excel and text files.
By combining different testing scenarios, the SOLAR Testing Toolkit provides full test coverage of any financial system.
The SOLAR Testing Toolkit has regular updates with the most recent versions of supported protocols, and the addition of new protocols to help you stay on the cutting edge. To make sure we’re constantly improving product lines and usability, the Solanteq team regularly uses the Testing Toolkit.
WITH THE SOLAR TESTING TOOLKIT, YOU CAN BE SURE THAT ALL YOUR PROJECTS ARE BUILT AROUND A POWERFUL TEST MODEL. THE SOLAR TESTING TOOLKIT ALLOWS YOU TO EASILY IMPLEMENT INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS AND EVOLVE EXISTING ONES, ENSURING HIGH QUALITY AND STABILITY STANDARDS